Step 2 - Account Setup
Android iDeposit.net App tutorial
You can use this App while in 'Demo Mode', you will not be able to take real credit cards until your account is activated.
Use the following steps to access the Android iDeposit.net App.
- Find the iDeposit.net App and open it
- You will be presented with this screen
- iDeposit.net App allows you to be in demo mode (no actual credits cards can be taken) to test out the app. Or you can log-in with your username/password.
*Note-Billing needs to be completed before using your user/pass
- Or to log-in delete the fields
- Type in your username that was provided by iDeposit.net via email (Use capital letters, fields are case sensitive)
- Type in your password that was provided by iDeposit.net via email (Use capital letters, fields are case sensitive)
- Select 'Login'
*Note- You can check 'Save Password' to store the login info
- *It may take a few minutes to connect to the iDeposit.net servers for verification (internet connection is required)
- If you entered in your information correctly you will see the home page.